Saturday, January 31, 2009

Trousers

Finished the trousers i started at class. :) I think i'm going to wear it! I was just thinking the oposite whole time!!! So... here are some pictures:

The waist part was hard, because it become so thick... so many layers... The milimeter sewing become kinda nice, although it's 2 mm rather some times... :)



Now buttonholes!:P i made some test, and it was looking good, but in "live" it was unable to pull the stuff because it always stucked, i had to remove a half buttonhole two times OMG!

Not so pretty. :x

I made a shortcut at the end part, because it would become too short for me, so i rather made something like on my jeans. This was the part when i said cool. :)



Could be a little bit biger, but it's ok, and also need some ironing, but i was too tired for that now:D.

Készlett a nadrág, amit a tanfolyamon kezdtünk el. Nagyon örülök neki. :) Elég fura, mert egész végig azt gondoltam, hogy tuti nem fogom felvenni, most meg nagyon tetszik! :) Egy dolog van, ami kicsit zavar, hogy a sliccnél kicsi lett az a dísztűzéses rész... Készítettem pár képet.

A dereka nehéz volt, az eredeti anyag egész vékony volt, de amikor néhol 6 réteg anyagon kell átvarrni...:) A miliméteres varrás jól sikerült úgyérzem, habár néhol inkább 2 mm, mint egy... :)



Eddig még sose csináltam gomblyukat evvel a géppel, csináltam pár próbát, na mondom minden szuper, de ez a hülye gomblyukvarró talp nem bírta vinni az anyagot, vagy beakadt... nemtudom... és kétszer kellett kibontanom egy fél gomblyukat... már majdnem földhözvágtam... :D

Nem lett valami tuti. :x

Kicsit átvariáltam a szárait, mert ha felhajtósan csinálom, már rövid lett volna, így valami hasonlót hoztam össze, mint a farmeromon van. :) Úgy érzem ez a része tényleg tök jól sikerült!!!:)



Lehetne kicsit bővebb, de végülis nem rossz. Egy vasalás azért majd ráfér, de most már nem volt kedvem hozzá. :)

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pockets

Made some practicing... :) Now i understand it... :P
So from left top to bottom right:
-The edge part become too short, the inside part can be seen.
-The two layers of the inside part has been crawl away:P.
-Short edge again... and a little bit crawled too... :)
-Everything looks ok!:D WOHO!:D Victory:P
Gyakoroltam kicsit a zseb varrást, már látom mire kell figyelni... :)
Bal felülről haladva... a jobb alsóig:
-Rövid lett a szegély, kilátszik a belső rész.
-A zseb két belső lapja elcsúszott:P.
-Megint rövid lett a szegély, és még el is csúszott :)
-Egész jónak tűnik minden!:P

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pocket

Finally my friend is back from the "hospital", i can sew again:P. :) We are making trousers at the moment, and my burda pattern has a kinda tricky pocket, so i decided to make one as an exercise, i think i have to make a few... it's still lame... :D The bottom edge part become too small if you see from outside.







Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Skirt

We have to make a skirt and trousers at class. I could make 2 trousers instead, but i decided to make a skirt too, maybe i need it one time... :) So here is my cute one:P, still not finished completely, need some packets. The zipper become a little bit wavy... :S
I'm not going to wear it, don't even dream of... xD



Sunday, January 4, 2009

Seliphir

Finally i finished it... :D Model: Seliphir from Satoshi Kamiya. Started from 50*50cm and the horse become about... 15cm... included the head and the tail too. So... i'm gonna trash it:D. I screwd it at start, because the paper was not a perfect rectangle. It kinda similar to Kamiya's unicorn, just noticed at the end... i already made something like this... :)